Tuesday 29 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Just a little more ♪ -Maimi 29/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/もうちょっと 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

The piano I play when I have time...

I've been gradually trying to play the piano properly but actually it's somehow really difficult to play while singing!!~ ^ヮ^;

There's still a lot more I have to play...

Though the problem is that as I'm concentrating on singing so much, I can't move my fingers right so it's no good right? ♪

It's just that I had a feeling of: "I want to press down on a keyboard ♪ ^ヮ^" so I asked my parents from grade 2~5 to let me learn piano but...

I wasn't able to advance much ^ヮ^;;

I can't play while looking at the score sheet!! so I have no choice but to always memorize the fingering in my head and play ^ヮ^;


My close friend is really good at playing the piano, in school every year, when we class sings, that friend of mine is always playing the piano

I love it when they play the piano, I often beg for them to "play ♪ play ♪" when I hang out with them ^ヮ^

Next time, no matter how many years it'll take, I'll do my best to fufill my dream to properly be able to play the piano and one day show it to everyone

...If I think about the image of playing infront of everyone, the memory of being nervous as I was at the music recital (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)*laughs*

I wanted to go home so much...^ヮ^; *laughs*

Well then well then, lastly, always helping me is my piano that I took a picture of...♥ (Picture 1)

P.S
Today is Satoda Mai-san's birthday ***
She's kinda and talk to me often...a senpai I love ♥♥♥

Happy birthday ^ヮ^ ♥

---------------------------------------

Oooo happy birthday! and Maimi! You just need to practice playing without looking at your fingers! Or maybe it's just different for everyone.. I used to be like that but eventually I got used to looking at the score. Now I can't play without looking at the score because I get nervous/ I completely forget how to play a piece. 7.5/TEN-Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment