Sunday 31 March 2013

Morning Musume - Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai PV

might as well make a post about the other PV

ok I take back what I said about Brainstorming having too much autotune....
and what are they wearing? it reminds me of pyoko pyoko ultra...some of their dresses looks like it has tails, the tassles dont help
and Haruka's cap really doesn't match! Reina's hat isn't great either
once again. hire new costume designer!

they don't do a very good job in showing all the members, there was a lot of Ayumi, but I forgotten Haruna was even in MM, heck I didn't even see Sayumi much. I know its a big group, but come on
(also 12th gen auditions...seriously?! I know there'll be a void without Reina, but you haven' t even given the recent gens much of a chance to shine)

Haruka, Sakura and Mizuki deserves more lines I think, they have nice voices and more stable than Ayumi and Riho. and Mizuki and Haruka have had more training too.

so MM's next single is a double A side with this and Brainstorming
Brainstorming is much better imo
there wasn't really any melody changes, or any melody at all...just auto tune
definitely not one of my fave singles
5.5/10
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment