Tuesday 15 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Macaron ♥ -Maimi 12/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/マカロン 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Soon it's Valentine's day

so with that, I took the day today to make sweets *** ^ヮ^

I always make it for the members and the staff but
℃-ute 公式ブログ/マカロン 画像2
well anyway I never have any left over (^ヮ^)/

But I love making sweets so it's not troublesome at all

If anything, it's fun (>ヮo)v

I did the wrapping after this but today I'll show you how I made these sweets ♥

Here!!!!

(picture 1) Macaron ♪ (♥ヮ♥)

You could make macaron's in your own very house eh?~ !!

℃-ute 公式ブログ/マカロン 画像3I was surprised by that ^ヮ^

They were selling the set of ingrediants

I found that unexpectedly and I immediately bought it ♥

Squeezing the cream out tightly was fun! ^ヮ^

(Picture 2) Like this ^ヮ^

I thought I must have worked in a pattisserie in my past life ♪ since I love this sort of work ♥♥♥

I lined it up like this...***

(Picture 3) It's somewhat cute ♥

It was fun drawing on top of the macarons ♪

As I was making it, my dogs were sniffing around so many times

"I wonder if any of them has fallen down!? ♥ " *laughs* ^ヮ^;

It'd be great if everyone could recieve them happily...♪ ^ヮ^

-----------------------------------

Waooo cuuute!! Actually..me and usagi did something for Valentine's day too kinda ~ =w= 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment