Wednesday 23 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Ochikare. (Airi ^ヮ^) 21/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おちかれ。(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

I had a photoshoot from this morning today~ ^ヮ^ ♥

Iyaa...
there was a location but (・ω・ )

It was cold ♥

I did my best with a Cairo stuck to my back ♥♥♥

I finished shooting a little early so

on the carride back home
I tried studying for my tests but...

it was cold and then
suddenly when it became warm
I suppose because of the difference in temperatures

I immediately fell asleep (-3-)

I still haven't done much T~T </3

I must do it >w< ♥

Tommorow I have tests for
Maths A, world history and health and physical education!! (♥ヮ♥)

They're not small tests
they're end of term tests!! T~T </3

Can't laugh about that! >_<;

I'll do my best
to get over this!! ♥ ^ヮ^ *laughs*

I couldn't do it today so
I feel like I'll be regretting throughout so...

I'll get into the bath and study ♥ (I cut out the "papa" bit because...I don't understand it sorrrryyy)

Well
then well then!
Thanks for the hard work today too ♥

Tommorow right!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

--------------------------------

Ahh I hope you did your best Airi! and ...I can see it..Airi with short hair..she'd look like a boy!... Airi as a boy huh?... *coughs* moving on... 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment