Saturday 26 June 2010

Translations: Buono's Blog Entry 26/06/10

VIVA♪ VIVA♪

Everyoneee ♪
This is sudden but!!
I have a question ♪
(o^∀^o)
There's something
that has been streamed ★
o(≧∀≦)o
Alright then!!
What iisss this??

The correct answer is …
VIVA Paella's CM ★
(o^∀^o)
Waai ♪

I wonder if you
have already gone and seen it??
This time we were able to perform together with Gucchi Yuuzou-san

We went to rise up
VIVA Paella ☆
(*・Д・)★

Gucchi-san...
He was kind ♪♪
As soon as we met...
"Uwaa~
Aren't you guys young~
*smile*☆"
Is what he was saying to us!!!

"Young~☆
Why...that can't beee ♪
Everyone has yet to have
the 10 periods
of lively-ness ♪
('-^)/-☆"

↑ Whyyy did I not say that as I was thinking it ♪ *laughs*

Ufufu ♪ right
We did the photoshoot in a harmonious atmosphere (*^ー^)/

I say too but...
we only had just one cut scene together with Gucchi-san ♪

After that...
The 3 girls of Buono
★Magnificently★
danced ☆ *laughs*

Whilst
combining the rhythm of VIVA~♪ we practiced infront of the mirror the three of us, of trying to make our tone sharp! (・ー・*)

In connection to this, it's streaming in the sectors Kantou, Hokkaido and Miyagi (・-・●)

"Eeh~
I can't see it in
my sector! ;
 (ノ_・。)"

↑ Those people ♪
That's ok ☆
Because this is a
conveniant period we live in ♪
You friend/relative can tape a video of the CM and you can have them
send it to you by mail ☆

If I'm not mistaken, once you've asked for it, it'll come in about 5 days ★

Even so everyone ♪
Today is Saturday ☆
Don't leave theTV ♪ *laughs*
And please check out the CM ☆
(^∀^)ノ
Certainly, please treat us well Paella ☆

It's incredibly delicious! ♪
..............Ah, I got that wrong ;
It's incredibly Buono! you know! ♪ *laughs*
Well then, that was news from Buono! ★
(・U・*)♪

------------------------------------

Uwaa Buono again~ *coughs* they didn't leave their name behind... But I can only assume this was by Momoko from the many faces and I guess the way this was written out! But it's wonderful to know they haven't forgotten Buono ahah...though they probably must have remembered since they had a photoshoot yesterday! Well I hope they update more anyway 10/TEN -Risu
(P.S Just found out, Buono's having a BEST Album... I don't really know what to make of this yet but now you can see there are two possibilities what they could have been photoshooting for?)

Usaa ^v^ ~hmm I think it might be Airi? makes sense anyways, sounds a like her too
I watched it as soon as I got up! Viva Paelliaa~
Wish there were more Buono scenes =(

























No comments:

Post a Comment