Wednesday 21 July 2010

C-ute - Dance de Bakoon radio rip

Here you guys go!

Well what do you guys think then?

For me? This....
is....
such an awesome song!!!
I-mean C-ute-wise anyway
I was begging for a song like Disco Queen, Bye Bye Bye and Akogare My Star
and they gave it to me!!
I loove their funky songs so much
And the line distributions seem very very fair 
so I have no choice but to give this 10/TEN!!
RisuTEN

It really is different to their recent songs!
I'm very glad that everyone has lines, especially Chisa and Mai, I think their voices suit this song
I didn't like Maimi's first line..and ideally some of her lines coulda been given to the other 3 but ya know it's Tsunku

I really can't wait to see the preview, I just cannot imagine this pv...
I really hope they have really cool dance, cause I love C-ute's cool dances, especially Tokkaikou Junjou and Namida no iro
hmm 8.5/10 for now^^
UsaTEN

5 comments:

  1. WOW So Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKYOU SO MUCH.
    :)!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait til 8/25!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaamn, silly copyright! I'll have to find another video on youtube :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem ^_^ Although er haha I changed the link now, though I'm sure you've probably found another video anyway -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny enough, this is the exact same one as I found! Thanks for the quick update though, seeing as you're still on holiday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem once again :3 I'm on break today haha -Risu

    ReplyDelete