Saturday 17 July 2010

Chisa talking about Buono!

Thanks to the Buono forum on Hello! Online <3

Here's a summary of what was said:

Well Momo mentions about Buono's live and Chisato gets excited saying:  "Natsuyaki Miyabi and Suzuki Airi are super cute you know" Momo gets upset saying: "You know that Buono has three members. Natsuyaki Miyabi, Suzuki Airi and me you know." 
Then Chisa kinda changes the subject. She makes fun of the fact that Momoko sounds like she's saying "yokatta" instead of "nakatta" in Kataomoi -Buono. So basically it sounds like Momoko's singing: "At first I thought completely about you, thank god" or "I thought completely about you a lot" instead of "At first I didn't think much about you" haha. Then Momoko says that that line is hard!!!
Afterwards, Chisa tells Momoko she really does love Shoshitsuten -Vanishing Point- and that she really loves Miyabi and Airi. (Purposely to Momo aww) but she also says she loves the song I NEED YOU to Momoko.
Then, Momoko asks her why does she like Shoshitsuten and what's wrong with I NEED YOU. Then Chisa goes: "... hmm...er..as I thought, Shoshitsuten is my favourite"

And well er that's pretty much it! I hope you understood it a bit more! Chisa and Momo~

RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment