Saturday 18 May 2013

Usa's Blog

ok I know this isn't H!P related, but it's sorta jpop? (not really sure if its kpop or jpop)
I'm actually a big kpop fan (was more before) and especially since H!P went pretty quiet for awhile and many of the older gens leaving, I ventured into kpop.

I had wanted to post about kpop before but wanted to make this strictly H!P
but you know what, lets mix it up a bit!
Risu might think it's strange (but tbh I dont think she'll ever find out, she's gone awol)

but I've had this stuck in my head now and wanted to share it
oh my H!P link is, this is who Kumai looks up to! (I can totally see her in this mv)

jaan
Shoujo Jidai - Love & Girls

So catchy I love it
plus how many men in drag can you spot? lol
SNSD is one of my fave groups

this is just a one off thing
maybe one day I'll make a blog that'll include all my favourite music (american, korean, japanese whatever) I dunno
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment