Sunday 23 September 2012

Review - cha cha Sing Single (Berryz Koubou)

I know this is a late review, but why not

cha cha Sing
I remember first watching this in HK at 2am 
I love it! from the costumes to the dance to the line distribution
also like how they sing differently to suit the song
my favourite thing is the head bobbing (Captain and Risako owns that dance)
it took me a long time to realize they were saying, 'sing a song'
I had wanted them to show some flashmob scenes in the video as well
8.5/10

flashmob ver.
but I'm glad the released a whole mv for the flashmob
looks like so much fun! wish I could be in it
I'm trying to figure out where it is, my guess is thailand? since the people seems to know this dance inside out!
but I thought it was a little dim.
love miya's hair in this!
8/10

the original
he's a cool dude

Loving you Too Much
I didn't know this was getting a video too, so I happily surprised
I wish they shot some scenes in a nightclub, the neon would look good there
speaking of neon, they need some different blush! Risako must have piled it on, cause her cheeks pop (and not in a good way)
I'm not a fan of Momoko's dress but apart from that I quite like the clothes.
Masaa looks really nice here
The rapping surprised me! am impressed with Captain's rap
Overall I like the video, it's very fun and my my my the song has grown a lot on me
8/10

At first I thought it was a coincidence that Bird has a song called 'Too Much So Much Very Much' as well...but nope I just realized that Berryz B side is a cover as well!
the original
it's more different though

a third video! here I thought Tsunku was being very kind, but I guess seeing as the other two are covers it makes sense
Momochi! Yurushite Nyan Taisou
well...it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be
she sung it pretty well actually
wish she'd get a better solo song next time
6/10

overall good single!
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment