Wednesday 31 October 2012

Berikyuu

One of the reasons why I haven't been so updated on H!P is that it's so hard to find their stuff!
like where are all their concerts?
I remember the days when I could easily find their DVD magazines and lives (subbed as well!)

The reason I'm saying this now is, I stumbled across a Berikyuu concert, which happened to be their second concert, which I was soo excited about. but now completely forgotten, due to lack of news.
unfortunately I can't find the whole concert, but I will post some links below (click on the song)

I'm liking the berryz ver!
but seriously, why did they have to wear the most awkward costumes to dance in for this song?
the costume coordinator or whoever made a serious boo boo there
also miya singing airi's parts, miyairi love

I like how the lines are quite even

Kirai de Kirai de Kirai de

mai really stands out with her jumper!

Seishun Gekijou

love their voices together~

Jet Coaster Medley


DEEP MIND/ bye bye bye/ yuke yuke monkey dance
buono!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment