Sunday 3 March 2013

Berryz Mansion 9 Kai review

suddenly felt like I needed a big berryz dose, it all started when I happened across this video
felt very nolstalgic, then I went and watched some of their mv's in full, and made me love their songs again. in particular, I really love the tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda, pv! I think it's one of the best videos, it has a story! and how it went back a forth a bit in time. and also the beautiful beach scene. if you forgot about it, here you goo

and then I went on projecthello.com, to look at all their songs
and I saw that their latest album is out! but I shouldn't be surprised really, since I kiinda stopped following Hello!Pro sadly. but I thought hey ho might as well check out their songs, (I always pray for a miya solo each time). aand then I saw there are some videos! sadly I can only find Miyabi and Risako's ver...but I'm sure the rest are there somewhere. anyway it's for the song...

Succha ka Meccha ka~
Risako Close up

Miyabi Close up

I have to say Risako looks stunning!
these must have been shot a long time ago, with Miya's dark hair.
the song is pretty cute
6.5/10

so I thought might as well check out all the songs

Otokomae
duet with Momoko and Yurina
quite like the instrumental, and I like overall sound
and they're good singers
7/10

Nandakanda de Ii Kanji!
duet with Chinami and Masaa
I just knew this would be a fast and upbeat song, I always think energetic with Chinami xD
I'm happy they have a duet together, they need the chance to sing more, masaa especially
6/10

Koi Itoshiki Kisetsu
I think one of my favourites so far. I like the tune of this song
reminds me of sailor moon a bit...I dunno why
7/10

Be Genki! 
I thought to watch this mv again, since it's been awhile and I haven't watched it much
I like the song itself, esp the chorus
but for the video, even though the rooftop scene looks really pretty. I felt like they coulda done so much more with the pv.
7.5/10

Massugu na Watashi
soo this is the ballad of the album
there's one line where chinami sounds like she's shouting it, lol sounds a bit out of place
I'm wondering, after Risako sings the last line, Massugu ni, whose voice is it doing the adlib? cause it'd make sense if its Risako, but it sounds like Miya...
6/10

Cha Cha Sing
this is just an awesome song, nuff said
8.5/10

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
ahh! lovee this, I think it'd be great if they sang more of their old songs
and this sounds so similar to the original one
(unlike c-ute's weirdly done up ver)
masaa rocks this one
8/10

Momochi Yurushite Nyan Taisou (Yurusanyai Remix)
.....well...
I never really liked remixes anyway
this reminds me on nyan cat
..I just can't rate this one...

did you like the Berryz album?
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment