Wednesday 5 October 2011

Amazuppai haru ni sakura saku -Berryz Koubou and C-ute collaboration PV

Well I guess I didn't really expect much when I first heard the song...
it's just another Hello! Porject happy-go-lucky song that doesn't really give much to the industry
or at least that's how I perceive it. 
The song is pretty boring for me and the PV kinda made it worse. As you know, we're very Hello! Kids biased on this website and a collaboration between the two bands is like a dream come true but efverything about this pv screams low budget. 

The outfits they are wearing this time is so plain and I really dislike the colours for Berryz -even plain blue would have been better. But I wish there was a pattern of some sort at least just to not make the kimono look so bland. All of the girls are gorgeous in their own way but in this video, it felt like they were showing ugly sides to them (Risu, that's so offence!) I know but I know I've also seen much better sides of them. Maybe it was just the bad quality but Mai's face was so white and all of their lips were so red but I guess you could say it's part of the look with the kimono, like a geisha or something. The one who looked the best this video? uhhh I don't even know.. they all looked pretty awkward at one point or another.

The PV itself was pretty boring to watch and the girls didn't really do much to entertain or satisfy but I suppose this was just a gentle and sweet song rather than anything else so just mild fanservice is all you can expect!

Anyway I've just ranted and criticised this PV and I don't like being so negative so err... I hope they do more collabs in the future! O_O; 

-RisuTEN

hmmm, I don't mind it
it's nice they're not just in front of a green screen for once!
they're out and about
and there's somewhat a story
though yeah the kimonos colours clash a bit, the green and pink...
wish there was more freestyle though
cause they have such good chemistry

cause I'm biased probably xD I really like Miyabi's hair here^^
Chisa and Yurina's were nice too

not a fan of Risako's or Momo's =.=
7.5/10
UsaTEN
5/TEN

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't think it's all that bad. It'll probably be easily forgotten, but I can't really point out anything *bad* about it.

    ReplyDelete