Friday 16 December 2011

Usaa's Weekly Review 10-16 Dec'11

Starting with Buono!

Lots of images released
firstly, CD Covers
Regular
Limited

I prefer the regular here
like the brightness
I'm not a fan of the clothes I have to say, mainly the colour, which is sad cause normally Buono has really cool and unique clothes with their individual styles showing...what happened?
Regular 9/10
Limited 7.5/10

Profile


Miyabi why this hairstyle T^T, you look like a boy
but I really like the other two's hair

C-ute
Just a short one
Mai, Nakki and Chisa are going to be in a new stage play with Mai as the star
doesn't she look cool
Play will begin in March

Berryz Kobo
oo I was excited when I heard this
new album! 
Ai no Uta 8
hmm, wonder if that's a hint of a single name?
coming in February

Dream Morning Musume
PV preview for their single Shining Butterfly
woow they look so pretty! Rika esp
I don't like the costumes they were for the dance though
and the dance itself doesn't seem great
but other than that looks like there's a story and good quality
wonder why Ai is there, since it just skipped to that scene it seems random to me
looking forward to this
9/10
Coming in February again, soo many things in feb!

Lastly
Morning Musume
Easter is here!
no of course not
it's Momusu's new single costumes
apparently..
well..who doesn't love chicks? xD

I find it hard to believe it's their next costumes...
cause this is just so ridiculous!
and I thought Buono's was bad...xD;
3/10
UsaTEN







No comments:

Post a Comment