Friday 30 December 2011

Usaa's Weekly Review 17-30 Dec'11

Sorry, it's been a while
hope everyone had a nice christmas^^

these are in random orders xD

Kikkawa Yuu
Konna Watashi de Yokkatara
I love the puppet scenes its cute, the editing of PV makes it more interesting, but I don't like the 'white' scenes where she's in the white dress with a beige background, it's really plain, and since the song mentions dance a bit, I think she coulda had a cooler dance
7.5/10

Mano Erina
Glory Days
the pictures are nice, I didn't like the autotune thing at the beginning. the song isn't too bad, but sorry I just don't like her singing voice
6/10

Morning Musume
Pyoko Pyoko Ultra
...I was speechless watching this...
I really don't like their costumes, the worst part are the things they have on their hands, its so awkward
I mean couldn't they have got a better costume designer?
and couldn't they have another (more sensible and appealing) costume as well, like Berryz in Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance
and the song isn't that interesting
the PV looks amateurish, especially the fake blue sky...
this single reallly doesn't sell it for me
and when they're moving their heads left and right...thats more scary than cute to me, especially when you can't see their bodies, looks like they're just a moving head
4.5/10

Hello!Stop
Mano Erina's 1st album is called 'FRIENDS'
2nd album is called 'MORE FRIENDS'
and now 3rd album is called 'MORE FRIENDS OVER'
..........
LOL
can they not think of any better names? I think my suggestion, 'Even More Friends' sounds better than their 3rd album name
the first name is ok
but second and third are just silly

C-ute's 7th album tracklist~
1. Momoiro Sparkling
2. Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake na no ni
3. Ike! Genki-kun (Hagiwara Mai solo)
4. Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no ko
5. ZUNTAKA MARCH ~Hitorashiku Ikiyou~
6. Tokai no NEON ga Odoroku Kurai no Utsukushisa ga Hoshii (Okai Chisato solo)
7. Kagayake! Houkago (Nakajima Saki solo)
8. Shiawase no Tochuu
9. Amazuppai Haru ni Sakurasaku (Original Berikyuu Ver.)
10. Seishun Gekijou (C-ute Ver.)

I'm happy that Chisa, Nakki and Mai have solos!
this sounds interesting
hope Berryz give out solos in their new album *cough*Miyabi*cough*

Buono's Hatsukoi Cider will be the ending theme song for Happy MUSIC during January
Yatta! congrats buono! it's a good song
hopefully this gives buono more exposure so they can get more recognition~
 UsaTEN


No comments:

Post a Comment