Tuesday 12 July 2011

Birthday! Iku~TARGET

7th July

Happy 14th Birthday
Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasuu

wow 14!
soo young xD

sorry for uber late post
but for some reason when I was searching for Ikuta Pictures..
I found none! (on her own)
but noow they're loads *mumbles*
plus I couldn't think of a post name xP

anyway
tbh I don't know much about you
but I always think of you as the awkward pigtailed girl xD;
though I see in photos you've improved
ganbare!

hope you had a lovely day!!
may this year be successful for you and Momusuu

PS I've always liked your name Ikuta
probs cause it reminds me of Ikuto from Shugo Chara<3 xD
but yeah it's a cool name

lol








cuute
UsaTEN

1 comment:

  1. Can't figured who's "Iku~TARGET" until saw the pictures.

    Happy Birthday Eripon!

    ReplyDelete