Sunday 10 July 2011

S/mileage - Auditions


There's some clips from the auditions

'Favourites'
Apparently these two here are the faves from people who've seen the auditions
Number 13 was in the Shugo Chara Musical with S/mileage
but tbh I find her voice annoying xD;
but I have a feeling he may choose her =.=
On the other hand I quite like 801, she seems really cute, and Ribbon is such a cool name!

'H!P Eggs'
I recognize quite a few
Mogi has improved! but I don't see her fitting into S/mileage well xD; not her character I think
I love Karin! and I used to find her annoying too..xD but she really shone here, I used to call her the overenthusiastic big eyed girl xD
I recognize Otsuka Aina too, though I think she should do her hair better, it looks like she just rolled out of bed xD; and I thought she did better in the Momusu auditions
Maimi's cousin, Takeuchi Akari did well too I thought, her voice is quite different, not fond of her hairstyle, but other than that very good.

So overall my favourites are
Ribbon, Karin and Akari, I may like S/mileage more if they were in it, even though I still think it's unfair on the original S/mileage

I wonder when they'll join
so who do you like? comment^^
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment