Tuesday 12 July 2011

EDIT: Buono! to star in movie! 'Gomennasai'


"The film, which was adapted from a popular mobile horror story, will feature Suzuki Airi (17), Tsugunaga Momoko (19), and Natsuyaki Miyabi (18) as high school students who get dragged into series of paranormal experiences.
Speaking on their breakthrough roles as actresses, the members of Buono! expressed, “We are astonished to think that all three of us would ever be featured in a movie.” They added, “We believe that the audience would be surprised at the last scenes of this work,” promising an interesting ending to the film.

They will also be in charge of the theme song for this movie."

credit to tokyohive

More info
Hidaka Yuka - Suzuki Airi
Kurobane Hinako - Nastuyaki Miyabi
Sonoda Shiori - Tsugunaga Momoko

"The story starts when Shiori is unable to beat the talented Hinako in a test, and she begins getting harassed about it. Hinako is later forced to write the script for a play that will be performed at the school festival, but from that point on, people around them begin to mysteriously die one by one."

It's the novel writers real story, Airi will be the 'writer' and narrator of the story

credit crunchyroll buono
---------------

OMG!

I freaked when I saw this
they're in a movie! together!
soo happy^^
I hope they can get more popular from this
and they get to sing the ending song :D
it's a horror yet again, but oh well, I didn't expect them to get anything
so can't be too picky
though it'll be cute if they had a cafe xD
I MUST watch this
10/10

PS I thought it'd be easier if I put the information together and update the post rather than repost it, so the info's together
but yeah I'm looving the character roles! they suit them so well!
UsaTEN


I could barely believe it when I read this!
but...another horror movie.. what the..
well it's ok! I just want to see Buono! act together oh my~ it's going to be gooooood
10/TEN
-RisuTEN

3 comments:

  1. "The story starts when Shiori is unable to beat the talented Hinako in a test, and she begins getting harassed about it"

    Who's "she" that being harassed? Shiori harass Hinako or other way around?

    btw. Another suspense movie for HP haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. UsaTEN
    the 'she' would be Shiori aka Momo^^
    yup another horror movie xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who do you THINK is gonna get harassed? Who in Buono ALWAYS gets harassed? XD lol this movie seems like it's going to be so perfect. Although I think it would be really awesome if they were in a spy movie. Like taking My Boy to the next level XD

    ReplyDelete