Saturday 2 July 2011

Buono! - Natsu DAKARA Song preview


omg. WOW
their voices are amazing
I LOVE the chorus parts, thats where they get to shine
and the arrangement is kinda mixed up which is good, like its not always momo-miya-airi

can't wait!
they really surprised us ne, thought it'll be a really active song xD
but the good thing about ballady ones is that, they get to show off their voices
and some people are sad that they don't have a dance again, but really for this song, can you imagine them dancing loads?
I mean I do hope that their future singles will have a dance version, but I'm alright with this one not having it, and Zassou no Uta, apart from the middle instrumental, they can't do much, as its a more mature song. I think.
9/10
UsaTEN

Ehhh I love it even more D: their voices are so pretty and I love all of the little background noises (dunno what it's called xD) to the song... This will definitely be one of the best songs to listen to when you're in a good mood cause it'll just make you even happier my gosh~
10/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment