Friday 10 December 2010

♥ Buono! once again (Airi -Airi

℃-ute 公式ブログ/またまたBuono!(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/またまたBuono!(あいり 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
after I went to school
I had a photoshoot with Buono! ♥

By the way
It's also the goods for
Next years live in February and such you know? ♥♥♥ (♥ヮ♥)

A Rock feeling and
one that's not really rock
we took those two parts but ♥

A considerably good feeling?? ♥ *laughs*

I want you guys to be able to see them quickly ♥

Look forward to the
complete costumes ♥♥♥

Wait for it yeah?~ T~T ♥♥♥

Picture 1
Today,
Tsuji Nozomi-san finished her scene so she came
The staff came and brough us...
The bread Tsuji-san hand made!! ♥ヮ♥
It was delicious ♥♥♥

As expected of Tsuji-san...♥♥♥

Thank you very much ♥

And...

Picture 2

Thanks for waiting!! ♥ヮ♥
A picture of the three members of Buono! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Hahan ♥♥♥

Aren't we cool?~ ♥ *laughs*

That was short sorry >_<

I have to get up early tommorow so
I'll sleep ♥ T~T

Goodnight ♥

-------------------------------

Yaaa Buono!~ it does look Rocky indeed.. I might like Momo's hair the most here but ahhhh...ahh... Buono! in ponytails is cuuute ^__^ I wonder if this is for the goods then for their concert! 10/TEN-RisuTEN
(On another note, Mai went to see Maasa's movie! Jeaaalous~ I wanna seee)

No comments:

Post a Comment