Thursday 30 December 2010

Translations: ♥ With Buono! (Airi ^ヮ^) + NEWS

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!で(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!で(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ♥

From this morning
We did the DVD photoshoot for the Buono! goods ^ヮ^ ♥

It's a place we've went to before but
it was lively
and fun! ^ヮ^

It was a little cold in the location but
we couldn't stop laughing at the place ♥♥

After that
we had the photoshoot at a certain area ♥♥♥

This was fun too ♥ヮ♥
Unfortunately I can't speak about it in detail but
we had fun
shooting in both locations! ♥

But you know!
I had one problem!! ♥ヮ♥
There were dogs in the studio...
I had allergy problems from the number of dogs, *laughs*
.....Ah, even though I have dogs myself ^ヮ^ Wahah

So I had a problem with my nose dripping. *laughs*

Tonight
I'll use "Nose Gargle" and sleep. ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*
(A type of medicine for allergies and such)

Today was the last day of the year
with the Buono
! members ^ヮ^...

Have a good year ♥♥♥ *laughs*

And
today we had a big year-end party
on Ustream with C-ute ♥

Although I couldn't appear in it
I appeared on the phone! ♥

It was a pot party
it seemed fun ^ヮ^
I'll definitely come next time! *laughs*

And tommorow
My friends in Hello! Project's
S/mileage is appearing
for a record award! (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Yesterday I spoke with them a little bit but
the four girls in S/mileage
were extremely nervous (>_ <) ♥

Everyone
Support S/mileage ok?! ♥

Well then ♥
Tommorow I have a recording >w<
I must practice ♥

Good night ^ヮ^

---------------------------------------

Ah it seems like the only thing I update is about Buono! ne? Sorry sorry! I'm so biased.

So let's start with some news:

Buono! is having 3 new songs in their new single "Zassou no Uta"
The single's tracklist follows with:
1 雑草のうた (Zassou no Uta)
2 青春17回転ロック (Seishun 17 kaiten rokku)
3 JUICY HE@RT
4 雑草のうた (Zassou no Uta) (Instrumental)
(Thank you Chobineko!)

As you can see, they really want support for this single right? THREE new songs! *excited!!!*
Plus, you can tell they're really on a different label now because there are probably gonna be no more instrumentals for the B-sides now

In other news; there is also a possibility of Buono! having their own Youtube channel making all groups (and now a unit) with a youtube channel. Exciting, no?

Now as mentioned earlier by Airi, S/mileage was up for an award remember?
Well S/mileage won the new comer award!
Congratulations!!'s a great start or let's say, end to 2010. Well done S/mileage~
Though I'm a little confused because some sites are saying SNSD won...

Also, Tsuji Nozomi has bore a son named: "Sugiura Seia."
Slightly unusual name to me but it's incredibly cute still, congrats to you bijin mama Tsuji!

 And finally- this isn't very newsworthy but I'd like to say: Grats to C-ute's Okai Chisato who has been getting lots of solo concerts so she's rising in the ranks in H!P too

What a nice end to the year right?

Lots to look forward to new year~ New members to Momusu, Berryz in LA, Buono!'s comeback, C-ute's new single and S/mileage continuing their work too

What does 2011 H!P have in store for us then? See ya~

-RisuTEN

P.S: UsaTEN's in LA for Christmas/New Years. Too bad not in April huh? Muahahah~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the translations! Ahh~ it's funny that Airi can't be detailed at all. I'm really looking forward to the new single! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too ^o^ and no problem at all-RisuTEN

    ReplyDelete