Monday 15 August 2011

C-ute - 世界一HAPPYな女の子 PV


Wow this is out well early!


first thing I thought was, wao! bright!
I like different colours
but I have to say I don't like the shade for their colors
esp the pink and the blue
and the red and pink are too similar xD;

this PV grew on me
it gets better in the middle
its really cute when they are laying on the floor singing, I dunno why
maybe cause they look like dolls?
and the HAPPY bit was sweet
I thought when Mai had a H, it stood for Hagiwara xD

xD and lol they do the chicken dance!
so random

but overallllll, I'm not so impressed with the PV and song itself
like wao tsunku! it's by far the cheapest MV
honestly, they deserve better
and if it was good, it was cause C-ute made it good
7/10
UsaTEN

1 comment:

  1. It's the S/milagification of Kyuuto!

    In any case, I think both the song and the music video are totemo kawaii!

    ReplyDelete