Thursday 25 August 2011

Morning Musume - PV Previews




Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Nagatterun da yo!/Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai 
that is ooone long single name
ok, lets call the the first one KonoChi and second one Kareto (lol sounds like Carrot)

tbh I'm not that impressed with them xD;
for Konochi, I'm not impressed with the PV mostly, and the song isn't really interesting to me
and for Kareto, I'm not impressed with Sayumi's singing, and she's a main singer here too..

The outfits and background reaaally don't match in Konochi
they're wearing like aladdin clothes, but that background is mario kart style!

and though I quite like the PV for Kareto, it's really cute (though sometimes I'm not sure about the yellow)
and the costumes and makeup are better than Konochi, the song isn't wowing me

well I guess these are just the previews
so I'll rate it again when the full ver come out
minna what do you think?
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment