Wednesday 31 August 2011

Morning Musume - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Nagatterun da yo

that name is a killer!

I like the beginning its cute and colourful
and thats probably it
I'm still not impressed with the pv
and I'm not fond of the costumes 1) it really doesn't suit the background 2) it suits some members more than others
and for the song, I feel like the chorus doesn't match...
they do look pretty, Reina esp
and apart from one moment in the middle, the dance is pretty boring to mee
my fave part was probs when Ai reaches for the star, and the beginning

sad since this Ai's last single, I'll miss her ><
6.5/10
UsaTEN

3 comments:

  1. When I clicked the video this popped up and I got very worried...

    http://i.imgur.com/yztpe.png

    Anyway, this video really reminds me of Rainbow Road haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    omg!! LOOOLL
    yeah from Mario Kart ne? I thought so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh for the longest time I couldn't figure out what you meant by Rainbow Road xD so ashamed.. -Risu

    ReplyDelete