Saturday 4 June 2011

Berryz Kobo - Ai no Dangan Covers + Bside Preview

Regular

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

hmm I think my favourites are Limited A and Limited C
Esp Limited A for Miyaness~ and Limited C for Yurina and Masaa, they look extra stunning
the covers are pretty cool! love the backgrounds and graphics
and wao Miyabi's hair looks blonde in the Limited
8/10

aaand this is pretty random, but I have a feeling H!P and Johnny's has the same costume designer..
A picture from Hey! Say! JUMP's performance of their new single OVER
...is that identical or what?
They were on Music Japan and when they first appeared on stage I actually thought Berryz! xD
but then I was like oh its HSJ~~ but it didn't hit me straight away why the costumes looked familiar
then after staring at the red and black I though ooh Ai no Dangan!
but yeah I thought it was pretty funny xD
as you can see Red and Black is favoured by guys and girls in Japan
I would love if HSJ and Berryz appeared on the same show in those costumes!

B-side Radio Rip
Omoide

hmm it's too short for me to give an opinion, but I like it so far
UsaTEN

Ah I agree with UsaTEN, my favourite covers are Limited A and C~ pretty cool covers over all though.
Also the preview song... I like it! But I can't help it..
I keep thinking they're saying: Buono~ Buono~
Hahaha imagine..
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment