Tuesday 21 June 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I reaaally love everyone from the bottom of my heart ♥ Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ほんっとーに心の底から皆が好きだ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today I turned 17 years old m(_ _)m ♥
Thank you very much for the many comments ♥
Yesterday night,
I was nervous the day before the Annex event so I couldn't sleep XoX
as I looked at my phone,
many happy birthday messages came from my friends ♥
I was really happy getting many comments
from all of the fans
and it got me hyped up
and as I couldn't sleep easily,
I read all of the comments from last night! (^ヮ^)/
thank you very much for all of them ♥
I was so happy, I wanted to repay each and every person back ^ヮ^ ♥

Right then!
today I was able to do a solo for the ANNEX event ♥

I wondered if it was really ok for this Chisato to be loved
by this many people? it felt like I was gonna cry.
As I stood on stage, everyone gave me so much power with their smiles ♥
Because I love everyone's smiles, I wanted to be together with everyone always,
I thought so many times!
I really felt the earth-shattering love everyone had T~T

Many people came all the way just for my sake
on a weekday and I'm sure you must have came by foot because it was in a district,
you'd have to take a break from work, school and part time jobs, there were some people
who had to leave early too I think.
Really, thank you very much for coming for my sake.

When I looked over at the hall,
everyone smiled so much as they heard me sing my songs ♥
thank you very much m(_ _)m
I'm a really happy person (;_;)
I'm still completely no good this Okai Chisato but
I hope I lived up to your expectations.
I want to try putting in great effort daily and going forward
one step at a time ♥
And today, Mozuku Man-san (Yoshizawa Hitomi) *laughs*
she came and gave me a surprise ♥
She's a senpai that I really love so
I was happy ^ヮ^ ♥

Really really,
I such feelings of gratitude for everyone

who has stuck to me until now ^ヮ^ ♥
I'm glad I got to meet everyone ♥

And really thanks
to the members too ♥
your blogs made me happy!
I'm really glad to have been C-ute

And, and
my family ♥
I'm really glad to have been born into the Okai family ♥
I love the energetic Okai family ♥
really thank you very much for giving birthday to me mama ♥
please treat me well from here on too ♥

This was really disordered I'm sorry (;_;)

What I really want to say is that
I'm really reaaaally glad to have met everyone ♥
I love you ♥
Please treat me well from here on too ♥

Baichaako ♥♥♥♥

-----------------------------------------------



Awww happy birthday Chisato~ 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment