Tuesday 21 June 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- To Chisato ♥ From Maimi -Maimi 21/6/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/To千聖From 舞美 画像1It's the 21st


Chisato~
Happy Birthday (^ヮ^) ♥


You're already 17 eh? ♪


Yesterday night, for some odd reason, I wanted to watch the DVD of our play
"Neruko wa C-ute",



℃-ute 公式ブログ/To千聖From 舞美 画像2
℃-ute 公式ブログ/To千聖From 舞美 画像3I watched the DVD at the middle of night.

For us, this was the first play we did and in 2007, this was just about the time when our second single "Meguru Koi no Kisetsu" released and we performed it in the play ^ヮ^

I understand that everyone's face was still young but Chisato kinda looked like a little boy (♥ヮ♥)♥

She'd be smiling happily and clumsily, innocently and mischievously...

It took how many years for her to become an incredibly mature person~ ^ヮ^ I thought once again

Back then, even though she said things like...
"It's hard to move around in a skirt!! It's more fun to wear sandles in the summer ♪" ^ヮ^ ***

Now she's a completely beautiful big sister right? ♥ ^ヮ^

However, the Chisato who's forever energetic and bright was from the past ♥

That brightness, I feel like she spreads her energy to the people around her!! ^ヮ^

That Chisato too, she writes it often in her own blog but

"The truth is, I pretty much do get troubled, lost and depressed you know"

She herself says that she's "way too negative"~ but

to feel like that...it gives birth to the feeling of wanting to improve yourself so I feel like it's really important!!

Facing forward seriously against your problems is proof she's doing her best so that's why I think there would be a lot of times she finds herself troubled, lost and depressed.

People who aren't troubled, are probably boring people right? ^ヮ^

From here on too, let's worry a lot together, find the answers and C-ute will go and do their best eh? ♥

Right then, continuing from Nakkii's solo event yesterday,
Chisato has hers today ***

A birthday event...isn't that great? ♪

She can be 17 with many people watching over her right? ^ヮ^ ***

I want you to be able to have an amazing birthday that you can fully enjoy ^ヮ^

Because it's Chisato, it'll be fine!!

May Chisato's 17th be full of happiness...

P.S

(Picture 1) Yesterday, I tried spreading out the album I had at home
the tomboy-ish and still young Chisato ♥

(Picture 2) The Chisato with two days left until becoming 17!! (Picture 1) and if you compare them, she's become so mature~ ♥♥♥

(Picture 3) Last is C-ute ♥

---------------------------------------

I don't know if I'll be translating once again but I thought I'll make an exception for Chisato today since it's her birthday!! Happy Birthday Chisa~ I hope you did have a woooonderful day! I remember your birthday last year was really amazing with C-ute together~ I hope you can experience that same happiness and even more too ♥ Love you Chisato. 10/TEN-
RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. thanks for translation! i didn't know you had resumed blog activities with exams etc

    lovely words as always by yajima-san to oka-chan! :D

    wishing c-ute a happy and successful year ahead

    ReplyDelete