Tuesday 21 June 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Airi

℃-ute 公式ブログ/HAPPY BIRTHDAY!(あいり 画像1Yaho~ ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^



Today is
Chisato's birthday ♥♥♥
Happy Birthday~ ♥♥♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Yesterday,
it was her last day being 16 years old
I sent her a text message >w< ♥

I couldn't tell her my true feelings ^ヮ^
(I-it doesn't mean like how it sounds xD)



℃-ute 公式ブログ/HAPPY BIRTHDAY!(あいり 画像2Chisato's singing voice is so strong-like, so sexy
and I really like it ^ヮ^
I guess you could say I admire her ^ヮ^ ♥

The things I don't have, she has a lot of them...

Somehow,
it feels like she's finished tearing apart those barriers
that I have to tear apart I guess I could say >w<

How can I say put this?
I don't know but
I think she's amazing in many places ^ヮ^ ♥

And you know, the wish for us to be able to sing together

still hasn't come true so

let's try doing harmonies ♥

let's do our best together as 17 year olds ♥
I love you Chisato ^ヮ^

Right, in that, today
I had a photoshoot this morning ♥

It seems like one more push today! ^ヮ^
Today will be looong too ^ヮ^

Aah, I ended up eating tasty sweets because
they were there at the location! (♥ヮ♥)(´^`) ♥

I have to hold it in~ ^ヮ^.........

Today's lunch was beef and rice,
it seemed like sauted shredded beef with green pepper! (♥ヮ♥)♥

I-look-foward-to-iiiiiiiiiiit (♥ヮ♥)♥

Right, do my best with nothing left behind ♥

See you tomorrow (♥ヮ♥)♥

-------------------------------------




Awww it seems like Chisato completes Airi..hahahaha xD They should do a duet together!! 10/TEN-Risu






  • No comments:

    Post a Comment