Friday 17 June 2011

Buono! - Natsu DAKARA! tracklist released

wow soo many news suddenly appeared! and not just about Buono!
where have I been? xD
and sorry about lack of posts, my internet is verrrryy tempermental, it seems to go on strike every evening, the time when I go online =.=

Tracklist
Regular Edition (CD)
01. Natsu DAKARA!
02. Ice Mermaid
03. Natsu DAKARA! (Instrumental)

Limited Edition A (CD+DVD)
CD
01. Natsu DAKARA!
02. Ice Mermaid
03. Natsu DAKARA! (Instrumental)

DVD
Natsu Dakara! (3Shot Lip ver.Sofa)

Limited Edition B (CD+DVD)
CD
01. Natsu DAKARA!
02. Ice Mermaid
03. Natsu DAKARA! (Instrumental)

DVD
Natsu dakara! (3Shot Lip ver.white)

First off I'm a bit disappointed that there's only one coupling song, unlike Zassou which had 2 as well as all the instrumentals. but oh well maybe it's cause they have a mini album coming up.
anywayss Ice Mermaid? xDD such a funny title! I dunno what to expect, though it'll probably be a fast song. When I first saw that I thought of a mermaid in a block of ice..

and the DVD sounds interesting 3shot lip ver, sofa? it's funny I didn't think they'll be sitting on a sofa in their pv, but rather outside in the sun.
but it's good that there's loads of different shots^^

anyways I've very excited! and nearly a month to go, so promotions shall start shortly. can't wait!
UsaTEN












2 comments:

  1. No dance shots? Have Buono given up dancing, then? x'D Since there was no dance for Zassou either~
    Anyway Ice Mermaid sounds interesting .w. I cant wait~

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-oh there isn't is there!.. what happened to their dancing D: -Risu

    ReplyDelete