Saturday 4 June 2011

Takahashi Ai - Post Graduation Plans Interview (Eng Translated) + New Hair

Dozoo
>Click<
Credit to TokyoHive for translation

I think Ai could be bigger than just performing in Theatre, I thought she was going to be a Soloist! She should definitely keep singing, though to me it'll be weird if she was singing on her own, but then again I can't really imagine her singing with another group. it would be cool if she could form a group with another member, *ahem Eri*, but sadly that's quite unlikely
it'll be cool if she was in dramas too!

aand it's back to brown~



it's like her Cool Cinderella Complex days~
I love the new colour! I think it really suits her
because for some reason whenever I saw her blonde hair I thought of Pixie...xD
especially with her fairy/floaty Only You dress..
9/10

anyways I'm sorry for lack of posts
am still studying
have 8 down and 1 to go!
but it's one of the hardest ones left x(
thank you everyone for being so patient<3
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment