Tuesday 21 June 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Chisato's Birthday ♥♥ -Mai 21/6/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/ちさとの誕生日 画像1

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ちさとの誕生日 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/ちさとの誕生日 画像2Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

Today is Chisato's birthday~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

17 years old huuuh~~~
Wowww

17 is mature eh? ♥

I want to hurry up and be 17 toooo ♥

Chisato right,
I think her smile is really cute!
It's such a clumsy kind of feeling *laughs*

I respect that she's also smiling happily T~T ♥

I want to be like that too (´^`)(´^`)

On top of that,
she really looks out for the people around her!
she always notices when someone's not quite themselves!!

Today I watched Chisato's solo live and I thought she was amazing.
I really learnt a lot from her and I was encouraged by her (>_<'')(>_<'')(>_<'')
Thanks Chisato ♥

Treat me well from here on too!!
For you, have a great year ♥

I looove you!~~ ♥♥

Sarabajaa

--------------------------------------



<3 Cuute 10/TEN-Risu












  • No comments:

    Post a Comment