Wednesday 1 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 680th Blog Entry


Huge natureGood evening ☆=
℃-ute 公式ブログ/大自然 画像1It's Maimi

At the moment I don't really have any signal since I'm in the middle of lots of nature *** ♥ヮ♥

(Picture 1) At the moutain

(Picture 2) At the beach

(Picture 3) The morning glow today this morning☺

℃-ute 公式ブログ/大自然 画像2I felt like becoming pure throughout in me you know... ^ヮ^ ♥

I love nature afterall (♥ヮ♥)♥

The smell of the greenery too and,
℃-ute 公式ブログ/大自然 画像3
the sounds of the river
moving about~

the sensation of the voices of the insects is nice ♥ ^ヮ^

It felt like minus ions ^ヮ^***

It's really easy to go through in the cool weather ♪

...this is how much I wrote until the evening but

the stars at night were incredibly beautiful! ***

The night sky was packed with them...

Well "packed with them" is saying too much but

that's how many stars I could see ☆ ♥ヮ♥

I looked at them throughouuut and didn't get bored, that's how pretty they were ***

I thought I should take a picture but you can't take pictures of stars can you!? XoX;

That's too bad...*sweatdrops*

Speaking of which, August is ending today isn't it XoX;

Everyone, were you able to make many summer memories!?!?

It'll be good if everyone was able to have an amazing summer...^ヮ^ ♥

-------------------------------------

Yes yes! It was a good summer afterall! Until next year~ 7/TEN -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment