Wednesday 1 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 681st Blog Entry

Be careful of ray fishes Hello~ ***
It's Maimi


Today's incredibly good weather ☺


I'm in the middle of lots of nature
the sunlight filtering from the trees is really pleasant


℃-ute 公式ブログ/エイに注意 画像1The minus ions feeling is super nice ^^


(Picture 1)
Infront of the waterfall ***The sounds of it falling
is a wonderful feeling of nature ♥ヮ♥


Ah!! That's right right ***
On the mountain trail, they have this kind of sign there!


(Picture 2)
Be careful of falling rocks!


When I was little


I thought the sign said: "Be careful of ray fishes" ^ヮ^;


There are oftens signs that say:
"Be careful of dear!" and
℃-ute 公式ブログ/エイに注意 画像2"Be careful of raccoons!" and such aren't there!? ;


This was the
ray fishes version ^ヮ^;


On top of that, I have a big dislike of fish and especially because ray fishes are big so I remember being extremely afraid


"So ray fishes come out here...XoX" stuff like that *sweatdrops*


By the way, at the part of the falling rocks


= they were bubbles


The line on the right side of the triangle


was the ray fish's tail...\(^ヮ^;)


Now that I've tried explaining, doesn't it look like a ray fish...!? (・O・;)


Well well that was a talk about when I was young!! ***
Humans learn things gradually as a living thing (^ヮ^)v


Well then well then...Let's go and enjoy September too shall we?


-------------------------------------


Hahaha silly Maimi! I can kinda see it but no matter what you think I wouldn't see that as a ray fish as the first thing in my mind.. 9/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment