Wednesday 15 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 689th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/授業~(あいり) 画像2
♥ Lessons~ (Airi ^ヮ^)Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

From today
I began lessons!! ♥ヮ♥

Maths and
all of a sudden I was given a handout to do but
The function of the graphs and such
I didn't really understand it fully ^ヮ^
I looked back at my notes
to check each one of them and whilst doing this
℃-ute 公式ブログ/授業~(あいり) 画像1I was beginning to remember
and I did my best ♥ ^ヮ^

Soon
I have a test on memorizing the map of
the world's history so I must memorize it!! ^ヮ^

And my clothes...^ヮ^ ♥
Today
It was a really rough look ^ヮ^

T-shirt and jeans ♥
(Picture 1)
I bought my T-shirt
℃-ute 公式ブログ/授業~(あいり) 画像3yesterday ♥ this guy ^ヮ^
(Picture 2)
It's been a while but maybe I'll
try putting on some shoes ^ヮ^ *laughs*
(Picture 3)
It's pale so it's cute~ ♥

On a hot day
the rough look is the best ♥ヮ♥;

Today I've been bitten in three places
by a mosquito again but...

tommorow I'll do my best, ^ヮ^ *laughs*

-------------------------------

Why do I recognise that shirt...huh...and yes!! GRAPHS!! SO HARD!! Stupid coordinate geometry -_-'' 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment