Wednesday 1 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 679th Blog Entry

Japan's diary.
℃-ute 公式ブログ/本日の日記。 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/本日の日記。 画像2
It's Nakajima Saki.

Today Nakajima is

leaving to see a movie.

I saw

Kinako

and Hanamizuki

I was moved

by both of them.

Everyone,

definitely please try watching them ***

That Nakajima

today

I haven't been hungry.

That is how much

I'm eating.

I can't move so

I'm recklessly eating.

I'll get fat

around the middle area right?

After this

I'll be careful

Picture 1

And,

once again

I feel sick (-3-)

I'm just paying for my mistakes


aren't I.


Picture 2


By the way,






there are countless of reasons


why this has happened to me


After this


I'll be careful.


-Nakajima Saki-


--------------------------


Through countless of reasons, I was late in translating sorrry~! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment