Wednesday 1 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 684th Blog Entry

All of my cousins I love ya ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/いとこのみんなだいすきにゃ 画像1Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^♥♥
It's been a while but
today I went to school! :3 ♥
It's been a while since I've
see my friends, it was funn ^ヮ^
On top of that, the toilets
have become really clean
I was surprised XoX ♥
Somehow they feel like
the toilets you get in
cinemas! (^o^ゞ

℃-ute 公式ブログ/いとこのみんなだいすきにゃ 画像2After that
I went off to Aa-chan
and Ii-chan's house! ♥ヮ♥
There I ate dinner with all my cousins and played cards ♥
We played Old Maid and Doubt (^3^)/
It was fuun
And right my cousins
were three boys
that were there but I played Mario Kart with the two younger twins
who were still in first grade! (♥ヮ♥)/
They taught me various things
on how to play Mario Kart, it was cute (♥ヮ♥)♥
Above them was their 6th grader brother who doesn't practice playing games
but XoX these three people love games so
if there's a game I don't understand then I always come to these three people who'll teach anyone (^ヮ^)/

There, Aa-chan and Ii-chan made fried rice with meat for us
it was delicious and it seemed like they were falling out of my cheeks ^ヮ^♥♥
Thank you Aa-chan and Ii-chan (^o^ゞ

Hey listen! ^ヮ^ ★
I have a 1 year old
younger cousin but
I don't really get to see
her a lot cause of our timing however
today it was the first time she said: "Mai-chan ♥" for me
Whenever you hug her she always cries but she squeezes her cuuute face and such (♥ヮ♥)♥♥
It was seriously Moe Moe ^ヮ^ *laughs*
My cousins always
heal me ^ヮ^ ♥


With that, at the end of the day
my elder sister and me
ran for forty minutes!
For the sake of safety, Mama
came with us on a bike but *laughs*
I'm seriously tired T~T
At the end I had a number of
silly thoughts of:
Am I going to die? *laughs*
My elder sister promised me we'll run as much as possibly every day *laughs*

There was a number of things I wrote ^ヮ^;
If you read this then thankyuu (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Well then well then I'm tired so
Hagiwara will get into the bath >w< ♥
Bai bai saa~ ^ヮ^!!

-------------------------------------------------

Mm I love meeting my cousins and family all the time!! It's really nice afterall~ 9.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment