Wednesday 1 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 683rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/めがね(あいり) 画像1Glasses (Airi ^ヮ^)Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


From today I have school!! ^ヮ^
It's the first day so
we had an abilities test!~ >w<


The truth is
During the summer holidays, there was a day I went into school ^ヮ^
At that day
I handed in my homework but...^ヮ^♥


For some reason!
Then I got more homework again ♥ヮ♥;


That
was work for today's ability test...^ヮ^

I did my best yesterday, ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Also today
it was hot wasn't it >_<;

I had an assembly in the gymnasium but
my sweat was like a waterfall..>_<♥
it was impossible how much I was dripping ^ヮ^; ♥

The person next to me,

From me...
"It seems like the heat coming from a heater!! ♥ヮ♥

I ended up saying and such ♥ *laughs*

It's become September but even so
it's still summer right?...^ヮ^;

Be careful not to get hyperthermia
Let's do our best ♥

And today Suzuki Airi
is debuting with glasses ^ヮ^ *laughs*

I definitely have good eyesight but
just the words on the blackboard in class
it's hard to see and it's blurry ♥...

I wonder if it's just because
I'm in lessons ^ヮ^

Hahaha ^ヮ^

------------------------------------------

Ohh I only wear glasses in lessons too... well DID but my eyesight's gotten baaaad~ now it's increased to cinema and changing the channel @w@ haha Megane Airi~ ♥ 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment