Wednesday 1 September 2010

Translations: C-ute's 682nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマさん。 画像1Nakajima-san.It's Nakajima Saki.


Today is


DVD Appreciation day!!


Somehow


Nakajima watched 3.


Nakajima,


in this summer holiday


here right now


Yesterday


it was 2 movies and 1 DVD.


Today,


3 DVDs


Seriously


I have tremendous vigor >w<


Picture 1


Well then


after I finished them


I went to return them.


Picture 2


Lately,


my skin


has been really good but


for some reason


just my right side has been spotty XoX


Why just the right side??


Hurry and go back to normalll


I beg of youuu (-3-)


-Nakajima Saki-


-------------------------------


Maybe you're leaning your hand on your right side too much or something when you're watching your DVDs and movies..haha 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment