Sunday 1 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥ Chisato 30/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)千聖 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)千聖 画像2Good evening (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today we had the real C-ute's concert
at Nakano's Sun plaza (♥ヮ♥) It was fuun~ ♥!
Thanks to that, it seems I've lost weight ♥
(*^^*) *laughs*
Hit two birds with one stone eh?
We did a first class concert!~
It seems like I lost a loot of weight~ ♥絵文字
Ain't that the best?~ ^ヮ^

This concert is the best concert
for the singing loving me
I think it'll surely be a concert I can grow from ^ヮ^ ♥

And and, I've surely boosted up my physical strength too ♥
Everyone too, let's get stronger together~ ♥

Picture 1 (Before the real thing ♥)
Picture 2 (Today, we saw Tsunku-san's children and they gave us cream puffs ♥
They were really cute ♥)
Picture 3 (Before the fund raising activities ♥)

I want it to hurry up and be tomorrow~ ^ヮ^
Baichaako ♥

---------------------------------------



Awww Tsunku's babehhhs~ haha 7.5/TEN -Risu

℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)千聖 画像3


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment