Monday 2 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Wahah~ ^ヮ^ ♥ Chisato 2/5/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/わは~千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥
Picture 1 "Intruding in my pyjamas ♥"

Are you having fun on your golden week?~ (♥ヮ♥)♥?
C-ute members are having fun ^ヮ^ ♥
What we're doing
is a secret ♥
Hahahahaha (-∇-) 
It's up to your imagination ♥

It's warm today right?~
Nice and warm~ Wahah~
C-ute is in big smiles once again!
The manager is too funny \('o')/
There are no other groups
who get along this much! ♥
By the way, the staff are really friendly too ^ヮ^
It's a happy atmosphere ^ヮ^ ♥

But one thing!
A terrible incident has occured (;`皿´)
There are too many sweets!
Though there are no rumando... *sweats*

There were so many groups of Kitkat and Coca cola together! XoX ♥
Picture 2 "This is bad bad (-3- )</3 Yum yum (-3-) ♥"

I tell people who don't know about it
that two years ago,
I stayed up all night eating rumando and drinking coca cola
and I got so fat (;∇;)/~~
I was about 53 kilos (-3-)
From then, I've lost 9 kilos,
I get chubby once in a while so I have to be careful.
Everyone else, be careful too (-3-) ♥

We're still continuing with the photoshoot
We'll do our best ♥

I wonder what everyone is doing!!??

Baichaako ^ヮ^ ♥

-----------------------------------------------



..Chisa!.....53 kilos!?....... I'm still even less  than what you are now.. although maybe her muscles have some weight or something...hahahaha! anyway~ geez have some self control! ^ヮ^ ♥ I'm not one to speak~ 8.5/TEN-Risu


℃-ute 公式ブログ/わは~千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/わは~千聖 画像3


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment