Sunday 1 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Lives are the best!!!! -Mai 1/5/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ最高 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ最高 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ最高 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today again, we did C-ute's independent live ♥

It was seriously so much fun
As I thought, I love everyone ♥

It went by so quickly (´^`)(´^`)(´^`)(´^`)

I hate that, I hate that,
I hate that, I hate that,

But it was so so fun ♥♥♥

It makes me really happy being with the fans ♥

I have a lot of feelings of gratitude (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)

It'll be another 4 days until we see you again right? ♥
I look forward to it ♪
Also, today, everyone in S/mileage came to see us,
I was seriously happy ♥
yesterday, Berryz Koubou's Shimizu Saki-chan came to see us too ♥
Thank you ;D

Before we started twice today, S/mileage said they were coming so
beforehand, Kanon sent me a text saying that she asked the manager
to give her a yellow penlight ♥

And then it seems that Kanon in the beginning, asked if she could have a light blue one >_<
Hagi-chan was shocked
I needed a little time to recover *laughs*
Well it made me happy that she supported us
with a yellow pen light ♥ Ahah

Thank you ♥

My clothes today,
Isn't Mickey cute?
Cute cute ♥♥♥

I tried to do the same pose

it's my favourite

Well then well then, tomorrow too
let's do our best ♪

Sarabajaa !!

--------------------------------




Kanon seems to like tricking Mai like that xD; when she's Nakkii's no1 fan haha 7.5/TEN-Risu 

No comments:

Post a Comment