Monday 2 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Photoshoot with C-ute. (Airi ^ヮ^ 2/5/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃-ute で撮影。(あいり 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

I had a photoshoot
from the morning, with the members of C-ute~ ♥ ^ヮ^

As the live finished yesterday,
we got a bus and off to the Japanese hotel ♥♥♥

Today's the second time we're staying over ♥

Everyone ate breakfast and the photoshoot continued fine ♥

It was fun~ (♥ヮ♥)♥

Tomorrow is the photo shoot again ^ヮ^ ♥

We'll be announcing what kind of photoshoot it was
another day ♥ ^ヮ^

Picture 1
In the studio, there was a cute telephone (♥ヮ♥)♥
It has a retro feeling ^ヮ^

Picture 2
As for the rooms, I stayed together with Maimi-chan~ ^ヮ^
It's a Japanese inn so there are Japanese mattresses ♥
the Japanese mattress loving us, immediately stretched our arms and legs out yesterday on it ^ヮ^ *laughs*

I wonder if we'll be fast asleep like that today too~ >w< ♥

Picture 3
The sushi tonight! (♥ヮ♥)♥
I ate until I was full ♥

Right! ^ヮ^
I'll do my best tomorrow too ♥♥♥

Goodnight (σω-)。о゜ 

-----------------------------------------------------



Ah I don't know if they're filming or doing a photoshoot =w=; so sorry if I've gotten it wrong by the way! and look at that sushi... *~*....... 7.5/TEN -Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃-ute で撮影。(あいり 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃-ute で撮影。(あいり 画像3


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment