Sunday 1 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It was fuun -Mai 30/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/楽しかったあ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/楽しかったあ 画像2Otsukareeraisu

Today, C-ute has come to their
independent concert tour ♥
Huff puff ♪

It was seriously fun ♥
It was really too much fun

It was the best you know!!!!

As I thought, I love lives ♥♥

It really felt like it went by with a blink of an eye </3
I wanted to be together more~~ (T~T)(T~T)(T~T)

Well I can see you guys tomorrow so ♥
Kyaha ♥♥♥♥
I look forward it!

I think everyone's feet should be tired so
please make sure you massage them ok?

My clothes today ♪
I'm into my long skirt at the bottom

Ah also, there were people who were wearing Hagiwara's version
of the tour's t-shirt, it made me really happy!!

I still sent out my love even if they were wearing it or not *laughs*
Thank you very much ***

I really did do my best today!! I want everyone to come ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Sarabajaa

-----------------------------------



Ahh Mai's shirt is cute hahaha 7/TEN-Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment