Sunday 1 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Zukkyun ♥ Chisato 1/5/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ずっきゅん千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥


Today we did the concert at Nakano Sun plaza ^ヮ^ ♥
I was totally struck down last night with muscle ache >w<;
Somehow I was able to sleep.
If I'm able to get over my muscle aches
I wonder if I'll have beautiful muscles *laughs*
It'd be nice if I did (^ヮ^)v


This afternoon, one of my best friends ♥
Tomako came to see us ♥
After it finished, she went to text me saying:
"I'm Chisato's number 1 fan!" It really made me happy ♥
thank you Tomako ♥


And,
at the night performance today,
the four members of S/mileage and my whole family came to see us! ♥
Mion really danced a lot ♥
S/mileage also had penlights and danced with us! ^ヮ^ ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ずっきゅん千聖 画像2
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ずっきゅん千聖 画像3Sakichii~ brought a green light for me! ♥
Kya~ (//△//)
I was happy~ (*^^*) ♥
On top of that, after the concert ended,
Sakichii said to me: I was jumping up and down! ♥ ♥♥♥
She rose up ^ヮ^ ♥
When it comes to S/mileage's concerts,
I will dance too without fail for Sakichii *laughs* ♥
Thank you everyone in S/mileage ^ヮ^ ♥

Next is Niigata!
Wait for us Niigata guys ok? ♥

Well then baichaako ♥

----------------------------------



...my eyes are playing tricks on me!! I could have sworn I saw "Berryz工房" on her blog post... a number of times O_O; oh gosh I need to rest haha.. and lots of people came to support Chisa today aww. Oh...and... hasn't she already shown us these pictures? haha 8/TEN -Risu












  • No comments:

    Post a Comment