Monday 2 May 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Excited~ -Nakkii 2/5/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/楽し~ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

I did a photoshoot

with everyone in C-ute~

It's seriously so much fun!

Once again,

we're smiling so much and being noisy.

And,

at dinner,

everyone was being hyper as they ate.

Sushi~

Ah, this picture is sashimi you know?

I seriously ate a lot~

When I eat with C-ute,

we always have meat so

this is pretty fresh (haha puns..)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/楽し~ 画像2

It was delicious eating it~

Thanks for the meal!

We'll be continuing tomorrow too so

it'll be fun~

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------------------



So does that mean Chisa, Mai and Nakkii stay together? I wonder I wonder.. and I totally thought that was cake until I saw the er..mussels? 7.5/TEN -Risu


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment