Sunday 16 May 2010

Hello! Project Rankings part 2!


What can I say? I'm a little upset!...But I guess it's not too bad.
For one thing, Buono is in the top 10!! That's good enough apart from all the other things.

I'm not surprised Takahashi Ai is first so let's move on~
If anyone was gonna be number 2 from Morning Musume, I'd vote for Reina! Kamei Eri..? That's just strange to me.
Moving on~
Momo is the first H!P kids to appear!! I'm very very happy for this because Momo in a way, has risen up! And she is amazing afterall and not too far behind Sayumi so I'm glad for that!
Next is JunJun~ I love JunJun so this is ok! I'm so proud of Captain too, making her way up like this! but I guess...this also means....
Airi has fallen behind to 9th place!...
Of course...Airi is my favourite so in a way this would upset me but she's still quite high up anyway and all of this might be the fault of Shock and such. Or maybe just others wanting to give the other members a chance...But next to her is Miyabi! Who is very close to Airi too! So I'm pleased with both of them coming in the top 10!

Linlin, followed by Chi, Kumai, Maimi and Risako.
What I'm surprised is that Chi actually beat these three and I've mostly seen her bottom of most of people's lists! What's more surprising is how low Maimi and Risako despite usually being the favourites... It's probably a Berryz year though!

Next is Aika, Maasa, Nakkii, Chisa and Yuuka
Well I guess I'm not too surprised by Aika but Maasa beating Nakkii and Chisa surprises me a little...but I guess some members are gonna have to be low down so this not too bad!

I was actually kinda pleased that S/mileage members were all at the bottom and Mano Erina... Because let's face it...no matter how sweet she can be, Mano Erina really isn't that interesting...at least more than the other members right?... But there is still time to get used to the S/mileage members so they probably will rise next year or so!
What upsets me most here is Mai being so far down! She's at the end of the H!P Kids and I guess this doesn't surprise me either because I don't think there are that many big Mai fans out there but to have her beaten by Yuuka! Gosh! It breaks my C-ute heart! TwT

Groups~


At first glance, I was suddenly outraged about the position of Buono!
Then I realised...
Well they're not really gonna beat Berryz or C-ute are they...hahaha!
So I'm happy now ^o^
So let's take a look~
Morning Musume of course is first...but you know what? Berryz is only a 1000 behind (yes..only...) so go Berryz! They did really well! C-ute is about 2000 votes behind which concludes that this year, people are liking Berryz more...well Berryz is doing very well actually with their Inazuma Eleven songs (which are probably my favourite Berryz songs)
Buono! is really not too far behind C-ute either so I wonder if this means Buono! is doing really well or C-ute's doing not so well?
S/mileage is far behind but they've done pretty well to beat Mano-y (who I'm starting to feel really sorry for xD;) Mano Erina is still far ahead of Guardians4 but let's face it...
Can we reaaally put Guardians4 in this poll?

Well that's it! I have to say...I'm a little disappointed with the results but that's just how it is!
Until next year!

-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment