Sunday 16 May 2010

New Unit!?

This just in~ 

In Shanghai June 22nd~23rd...LinLin and JunJun will be performing...

but that's not all...........


They've personally picked MIYABI who also with them, picked KOHARU to be in a unit with them...!

I went on an omgding spree and said "Miya" so many times that it sounded like I was mieowing "mya"

But this is GREAT news! They personally picked Miya? Then it shows how wonderful Miya really is to be picked by her senpai eh? AND that's not all... They chose Koharu too? -Are they even allowed to do that?? Afterall...she left Hello! Project? This is really extraordinary!

Those lucky chinese ...people...If only I could go Shanghai haha.

They're currently thinking of a Unit name~ So until then~ 10/TEN -Risu

Usaa ^v^ ~Yeah Miyaa :D doesn't sound like they'll actually be releasing a single, but it would be cool if they did, and even though they should all get loadsof lines, I think Linlin and Miyabi shoud be leader vocals^^ and it's a interesting unit, I wouldn't expect to see these four together (well actually its moainly Momusu and Miyabi)
I watched the video where Linlin and Junjun xhose Miya, and according to the chinese subs, I think they wanted a Berryz Koubou member, they had pictures of all the members around them and they were looking at a picture of Miyabi, and then they read an interview with her, and I think she wanted to go China. So they were like Little Miyabi! 10/10

2 comments: