Sunday 16 May 2010

Hello!Project Rankings are outto!

...and the highly anticipated results are finally out^^
dozo
Number 1, not surprising at all, even though there are some who hate her xD; there are many more who love her. I personally think she's an amzing performer, but not the most exciting entertainer
Next is....Kamei? that's a lil surprise for me, I knew she was popular but not that popular, she even beat Reina! The top 5 are all Momusus which to me is a bit bleh... not too big of a fan of Risa and Sayumi anymore...but at least Buono! is in the top 10 I guess
Yay Momo! she's not too far from Sayumi...next time I hope she beats her..xP she actually did a lot better than I expected, heck she beat Airi! but I'm very happy for her^^ and talking about Airi...9th? I thought she'd be battling it with Ai...
I hope Airi fans vote more for her again next time! She was 2nd before
I hope people aren't losing interest in C-ute cause they're only 5 nin now, if you have then shame on you! They need to work as hard as ever now to make up for it, they used to be rivals with Berryz and I think at some point even more popular..? (I'm never sure with those two, whose more popular, I'm more of a Berryz fan myself but I still looove C-ute)
I'm surprised Junjun and Captain did so well!! I'm very happy for them, this shows Tsunku should really let them in the spotlight more (if only he can see this) though I'm a little 'meh' that Captain beat Miyabi xP
and Miyabii, I'm glad she made it to top 10, I hear she's been getting more fans :D but I still think she should be higher (I'm biased I know) but she's such a good singer and dancer, and really cute, she should get more credit^^

C-ute's gone down I think =( I'm not sure where they were last time, but I know Maimi must have dropped...14? and Maimai is the lowest of them, which is a surprise to me.. I thought she was more popular, she's with the smileage and manoeri =(
Show your support for C-ute people
On the other hand  I think there are some improvements in Berryz, Chi and Yurina have done well I think..they beat Risako! Who's probably dropped
and Linlin is pretty high, which I'm happy about, but I think she should beat Sayumi at least...
Bleh Aika beat most of C-ute members and Masaa! why...? though it's clear she's least favourite in Momusu, it used to be Linlin so at least that's improved
S/mileage and Mano Erina at bottom, they are new I suppose, but they've got a lot to impress to beat the top ones, cause there are really talented people here and imo I just don't think they're good enough to beat them. Though Yuuka reaally shouldn't have beaten Mai, she only has a cute face. Mai has experience, vocals and good dancing skills!

Well the results are interesting, I'm glad that some of the less popular but well deserved people improved, i.e. Linlin and Captain. But sad that Airi dropped, cause even though she's not my absolute favourite, I know she's always been popular
Well I hope Buono! gets in the top 5 next time! but they've done well^^ and the H!P Kids can get higher~

Now for the groups results
Well it's no surprise that Momusu are in top, but Berryz isn't too far off! I'm glad Buono! is high up too, their very close to C-ute. I'm a lil surprised Smileage beat Mano Erina..since she was first. Guardians4 didn't really have a chance
Well it's been interesting, and hope you enjoyed my essay! (first one I enjoyed writing xD)
Thanks for reading! UsaTEN

6 comments:

  1. Well I guess Manoeri has many haters, which made her rank low and made S/mileage higher...

    Miya should have beeeen higher!! WOOOHOOO Captain!
    Eri over Reina? Surprised, but please. Gaki should have been #2 that would've made it even better.
    The C-ute members all ranked relatively low... (Airi too, compared to previous results) I think SHOCK may be the course of this, it gave her haters.
    I think the way the groups are is simply PERFECT. even though I personally love Berryz the most, MM should stay the flagship.

    AICHAN HAS A SOOOO DERSERVED SPOT!!! YAYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maimi is very popular, last year and year before, she had better position. But this year did not. It's normal.
    apparently all members of C-ute did not have good punctuation in this year. Rizu, must see the other ranking of the other years, before making a comment of popularity. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^This is Usagi's post, please read carefully before making a comment~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usaa
    Yes we sign off our names on the end of each post to show who wrote what
    ...and yes that's what I said Maimi didn't do so well and C-ute didn't do so well either...

    ReplyDelete
  5. to bad Airi fall to 9th place, i like C-ute current formation, with less member, give them more chance to sing.
    but i'm glad momo in 6th place, i think she deserve it, afterall she is Buono leader.
    cheers for leader :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usaa
    yeah, Airi =(
    Yeah the good thing is that everyone has more of a chance to sing, but it's still sad they only have 5 I think
    Yeah Momo moved up a lot! go Momo
    Miya dropped a little, hope she does better next time^^

    ReplyDelete