Monday 31 May 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 1 ~Endless Birthday Love

Whenever I'm not doing work, I'm sucked into Youtube (or when I'm suppose to be doing work) I loove watching videos, and ever since getting into H!P their's a LOT more videos for me to get distracted by xP
but anyways I thought to share some videos with minna
Usaa's recommendations!

Saa! So the first Video Corner is a versus! Berryz Vs C-ute! Almost...
it's common for the lead singers in the group to perform a song together in a concert, so  
First up representing Berryz Koubou
Natsuyaki Miyabi and Sugaya Risako!
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
the quality isn't great, but it's still fun to watch^^ this was in 2005, the Aki Switch on Concert, so quite a whiille ago, they've definitely improved and certainly look different, but I still think the dancing was pretty good in this

From C-ute corner it's Suzuki Airi and Yajima Maimi
ENDLESS LOVE
(they like their english caps don't they xD)
Soo catchy this song! Love the dancing in here as well^^ and better quality, this was in 2007.
though to me, since they lead like every C-ute song, the singing isn't so different if it's just them two

Before I watched the videos I never heard of these songs, but after, it got stuck in my head so that I had to download it..xD
Which performance did you prefer? though I guess it's not really fair since it's two years apart
For me...it's verry close, but I think MaimiAiri wins (also the Berryz vid was a bit too pixelly to my liking xP)
I guess that's also why people say C-ute does better in lives, cause they have two strong main people. On berryz Risako sometimes doesn't perform as well live...still love you though Rii! 

Please feel free to leave a comment to say which you prefer^^~
Thanks for reading! UsaTEN

2 comments:

  1. I think TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY WINS - the performance was different from the usual ones, and those two did extremely good for being so young.
    ENDLESS LOVE... well, I don't think Airi dances that well, the costumes don't really fit IMO and somehow I can't feel the song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    Thanks for your comment!
    Yeah they did so well for so young!
    I was very impressed by Risako! Miya always does well~
    For endless love i prefer Airi's singing here than in the song
    C-ute only wins by a little, it was tough for me to decide ><

    ReplyDelete