Thursday 27 May 2010

Honkii Bomber!!!

Or Maji Bomber..?
The preview is out~
Here's the full version LQ^^

It's been too long Berryz  ><
hmm first thought, it sounds interesting, it's ok, I'll probably grow to like it
and I did! after a few more listens, and finding the full version now, I like it a lot!
Yurina gets quite a lot of lines which is good^^ and I hear Chii and Masaa, but I don't really hear Captain much..
It's quite different that their usual Inazuma 11 songs, still pretty rocky but um..more carefree tune

When Miya first started singing, I was like Miya? She sings a loot deeper! but it still sounds good, she did say she sings each song differently to match the tune^^
there's also been some confusion or uncertainty about who's singing, I'm pretty sure it's Miya then Yurina then Risako and Momoko


I quite like Risako's voice here, it varies from song to song, though I'm not sure if she's getting more lines again (that always annoys me) but at least she sings good xD

some says it's a bit like Buono, I'm not sure really, but the Hop Step Jump part sure made me think of them xD
so go check it out minna! atm I'm trying not to overlisten to it
I wonder what the PV and costumes'll be like...but I can't wait!
Come to think of it, would the green costumes they wear have anything to do with it?
but whenever I see Bomber, I just think of Bomberman! xP
Probably my favourite previews from what's been out so far~
I think I'll give it 9/10^^
Enjoy UsaTEN

I have to say, I wasn't too sure about this song when I first heard the preview.
But listening to this full version...
I really love it now!!
A really cheery-up kind of song ^_^
And yeah when I first heard it...I didn't think it sounded like a Berryz song...
and I even dared to say it was a bit more of a Buono type of song (But for me, Buono'd have a much better sort of song than this)
but overall now I really like it! Can't wait until it comes out~

I have a feeling the PV will be great!
9/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment