Thursday 27 May 2010

Newsy News~




Well everyone! Apparently JunJun, Linlin and Niigaki will be appearing on
J-MELO on the 7th of July!!!!

J-MELO's this programme that is broadcasted around the world giving information about new J-POP songs and artists hosted by May J

Personally, I always record this show to find out about new songs and stuff
and also to see if they'll ever play any Hello! Project songs or from any other singers I love haha..
Well actually the first time I ever watched it, they played a preview of Kimagure Princess
How embarassing kukuku.
But they show a number of artists from Arashi, Hey Say Jump! To Ore Ska Band and more

Well I literally said out loud a big: OH MY GOD!
When I read these three were going to be on the show!!
I've been wanting them to do something on Hello! Project
since they did a special on AKB48's company so I'm berry berry excited for this!
I wonder what kind of show it'll be?

-Risu

PLUS if you guys missed our news about Berryz new song, look on our side links to listen to the full song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment